paperduemonday asked: I've watched that a Utena movie so many times and I also still don't get it
“The main difference between Utena in the movie from the anime is … she turns into a car.” - Ikuhara
Anonymous asked: cookies and cream froyo, oolong tea, bubble tea
cookies and cream froyo: 3 things you can do to make me automatically like you
- feed me
- go out and eat with me
- eat ramen with me
oolong tea: my first love
Uh, fast talker. Wears a bunch of god awful turtlenecks.
bubble tea: fashion pet peeve
- wow where do I start wow okay the JEREMY SCOTT’s Bart Simpson prints that are everywhere, they’re so ugly. I just generally hate Jeremy Scott’s things, besides his winged sneakers, but even those don’t look good once you actually put them on your feet.
- I think that’s it. If you look cute, anything will look cute on you. If you’re not cute, you can rock whatever you want anyway, god just do whatever.
- OH WAIT I HATE FLORAL CROWNS. JFC.
Anonymous asked: strawberry froyo, greenbean popsicle, mochi ice cream
strawberri froyo: top 3 insecurites
- MY ENGLISH. The thing is, I learned most of my English by reading so sometimes I just pronounce things the wrong way (I had no idea you don’t say the ‘l’ in ‘salmon’) or mix up dialects or just have a very awkward way of speaking. I also pick up accents easily so now I have this weird Burlish-American accent that nobody else really finds that strange but it still sounds weird to me sometimes. My Burmese used to be flawless though sigh I’m just so rusty now.
- I have a terrible sense of smell so I can never really tell if I smell bad. But I’m sure I smell like a meadow.
- I don’t know, I don’t have perfect teeth?? I don’t know how to pose on camera?? Once you’re in your 20s and you have a moderately OK complexion you tend to forgive any other imperfections you have.
greenbean Popsicle: smth im jealous of
- Most of my friends are workaholics who range from “Oh, I have to keep making art or I’ll lose my momentum” to “I just love doing it!”. I really wish I have that drive to create, rather than just having a tendency to sloth around and atrophy.
mochi ice cream: what i look for in a friend
- Each of my friends have a somewhat different personality so I usually pick who I want to hang out with for the day depending on how much energy I have. Sometimes I just like arguing. Sometimes I just want a beer. I don’t know, this is kind of like “who’s your ideal boyfriend,” so my answer for both, ultimately is, “someone with a lot of money.”